Rental and Share Accommodation
We recommend you chose homestay or student residence for your first 4 weeks in Sydney as this helps you to learn about the city and settle in more easily. If you wish to move into a shared apartment with other students after this these websites can help you find a vacancy.
- Domain – Website lists rental and share accommodation located across Sydney
- RealEstate.com – Another popular site for rental and share accommodation
- Flatmates.com – Free online service for finding flatmates or rooms in Australia
These properties are suitable for students who want long-term student accommodation. The minimum booking time is usually one semester.
- Unilodge – Offers a variety of apartment styles and sizes approx. 15-20 minutes walk from the college
- Urbanest – Shared accommodation for students near educational institutions across Eastern Australia
- Iglu – Contemporary shared apartments or private studios. All apartments feature private ensuite bathrooms
Serviced apartments are a great choice for families travelling with children or couples on short courses who prefer not to worry about cleaning.
- Meriton Apartments – Meriton offers luxury serviced apartments in the centre of the city
- Waldorf Apartments – Serviced apartments located throughout Sydney and surrounding suburbs
- Adina Apartment – Offers hotel services such as 24-hour reception, room service, fully equipped gyms.
Booking a hostel can be a good idea if you will be arriving in Sydney before your homestay or student residence accommodation is available.