Our most popular accommodation option is to live with a local Australian family, who will provide you with a room, meals, a warm welcome and a chance to improve your English at home as well as at school.
Some ELS students report that living with an English-speaking host family has helped them learn English – as well as Australian customs and culture – faster and more naturally.
- Carefully selected families, all homes are inspected
- A great way to know more about the Australian way of life.
- Speak English in an everyday context.
- Homestay includes 2 meals a day Monday to Friday and 3 meals a day on weekends.
- Airport transfer is available on request.
Transport to ELS Sydney
- Transport information and map provided before arrival
- Homestays located near public transport
- Homestay families are located 30-60 minutes from the College.